Price per person
ReviewsNo reviews yet
Multi-days combine experiences and visits together for a ready-to-use program.
Discovering Itria Valley is the Multi-day that takes you to discover this area populated by trulli and olive trees, caves (both underground and marine) and vineyards, with a glass of wine in your hand and wonder in your eyes.
Arrival at the hotel and check in. Departure for Alberobello, meeting with the guide. Visit to the beautiful town amous throughout the world for its trulli, and its fairy-tale atmosphere out of time. Free lunch. Departure for Locorotondo. Guided tour of the historic center of Locorotondo. Visit of a winery near Locorotondo and tasting of local km 0 wines, produced directly from the vineyard you have just visited. An experience that will make you feel real Apulians and better appreciate this local product. Return to the hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel. Depart for Castellana Grotte and visit the famous caves of Castellana, on an excursion that will take you to the most beautiful and spectacular underground cavities of karst origin in Italy. Free lunch. Transfer to Polignano a Mare with visit of the impressive sea caves by 7-m boats, accompanied by professional skippers, with aperitif on board. Afterwards, guided tour of the historic center of Polignano. Return to the hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel and departure for Ostuni. Meeting with guide and visit to the famous "white city", so called because of the lime with which the town is painted. Transfer to the masseria, here visit to the oil mill and tasting of extra virgin olive oil. Return to the hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel, check out and depart for the airport.
- Private transfer service in modern and comfortable minivan
- Professional guide
- Entrance ticket to the Castellana caves
- Boat tour to the caves of Polignano a Mare with Aperitif on board (Prosecco flute and taralli)
- Accommodation in hotels of the indicated category in double rooms with private facilities
- Meals and beverages not explicitly mentioned in the program
- Extras in general and anything not specifically mentioned under "Included"
- Airport or station/hotel transfer and back